I am an Engineering graduate live in Pune, India.
After graduation, I did a software diploma from C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) from Mumbai. In the year 2000, I moved to Pune to pursue my IT career..
I started as a software developer. I did my first certification in Java which was Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) in the year 2002. Then kept moving up in the career ladder and now I am software architect.
I am also a PMI Certified Project Management Professional. This was done to understand how to manage projects and to understand its intricacies.
In August 2011, I passed the Oracle Certified Master Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect (OCMJEA) exam. You can read my blogs from January 2012 on the experience to achieve this highest certification in Java.
In August 2013, I passed the Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) exam. I have knowledge, skill, and ability to write, maintain, and optimize Apache Hadoop development projects.
I am having more than 14 years of experience in software development. I have successfully implemented various projects with onshore and offshore delivery model. I was Involved in technical feasibility study of various proposals, suggesting better solutions, participating in analysis, design, implementation, team ramp-up etc. I am involved in providing technical direction, guidance and mentoring, documentation and Technical support.
My professional strengths are:
– Drive proof of concepts to evaluate the technology choices and also weighing benefits and weaknesses of design choices for given requirements.
– Executed projects from inception till continuous support using all the software architecture tools and techniques.
– Communicate to all stakeholders in order to get a bird’s eye view of the entire application.
– Experience in transitioning applications in multi culture environments.
– Constitute a technical gateway between the project manager, developers and business experts.
– Experience in handling global customers with different cultures.
My IT Specialties:
OOAD, design patterns, SOA, UML, Web Services, Enterprise messaging, EJB3, Weblogic, JBoss, Apache HTTP server, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, Apache Ant, Maven, SPRING, Hibernate, Apache Wicket, Vaadin, Hudson, Jenkins, WordPress, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery
I started this website to write on various topics of Java and software architecture so that I can share my knowledge with others. I will start writing about the topics for which I had to struggle a lot in my career while working on projects. I want to make it available for others at a single place. I hope it will help someone. I want to expand it now on other topics as well like WordPress web site development. So keep visiting my site.
Contact me for any opportunity
Walking on water and developing software from specifications are easy….if both are frozen.